Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New technology on the field of milk purification.

Smile

Hello, everyone!

The company continues its growth and have launched new product - UVMILK Ultra filter.

According our tests UVMILK Ultra filter is 30% more effective than High-effective milk filter UVMILK is!

It removes up to 98% of mechanical impurities from your milk! As a results bacteria level and SCC reduces. We already have several feedbacks from our customers and they say UVMILK Ultra filters work!

The secrets are simple: the innovative production technology, multilayer filtering elements, high-quality raw materials.

Name:  UVMILK Ultra Filter How to.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  35.4 KB

Do you have any questions about UVMILK Ultra filter? We are ready to answer them!
    UVMILK Ltd - your confidence in the quality of milk!
    UVMILK eBay shop
    http://uvmilk.com/

First feedbacks about the UVMILK Ultra filters are coming!

Name:  Davide B._Italy_ULTRA.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  45.6 KB
    Name:  Davide B._Italy_ Ultra (translation.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  36.0 KB

That is our Italian customer.

Wanna try? )))
    Last edited by UVMilk; 09-26-2017 at 02:08 AM.
    UVMILK Ltd - your confidence in the quality of milk!
    UVMILK eBay shop
    http://uvmilk.com/

Mr. UvMilk,

I like the looks of your product, but I can't figure out how it could be economical for my operation. By regulations, we must use 4 filters per day (must install a new filter before each milking and a new one before each washing).

My current filter costs $0.17 each for a cost of 68 cents per day ($250 per year).

On Ebay, your filter costs $4.56 each with shipping included. That would cost me over $18 per day ($6657 per year).

I already qualify for all quality premiums that I can receive, so there is no economic benefit to using your filter for me. Even if your product did help me qualify, it would be breakeven.

Again, I think you have a very nice product, but if you want to increase sales, you need to find a way to significantly lower the cost in order to get the average producer like me to buy it.
    Nature View Farms
    PolledJerseys.com