Thread: Hoof Zink EZ Liquid for dairy footbaths

Default Hoof Zink EZ Liquid for dairy footbaths

Hello,

Sirius LLC proudly introduces Hoof Zink EZ Liquid to this Forum!

Hoof Zink EZ Liquid is rapidly becoming THE product of choice for footbaths on dairy farms all over the US.

Just last July we began an advertising campaign to get the word out on this superior product. Since then we have spoken to more than 160 farms, with 78-80% of the farms making the switch to Hoof Zink EZ Liquid.

For years, dairy farmers had been battling hairy heel warts, with few good alternatives. With the advent of Hoof Zink, a patented product that utilizes liquid zinc chloride to prevent the cross-transmission of Treponema bacteria, responsible for heel warts, a better choice has emerged. (Sirius LLC has the exclusive use patent rights for use of zinc chloride in footbaths for Bovidae).

1. Hoof Zink has been proven effective by independent 3rd-party university research performed at South Dakota State University (SDSU) where Treponema were completely inhibited at a 5% solution. Hoof Zink outperformed copper sulfate in the study.

2. Hoof Zink is completely liquid. It does not need agitation, mixing or any additional additives. Just pour in the correct dose and walk away.

3. Zinc, unlike copper, is rapidly utilized by forage and row crops. Copper can and will accumulate in the soil, destroying fertility for decades once too much has been applied.

Hoof Zink EZ Liquid is odorless, won't freeze until -40F (can be stored outside) and much safer than formaldehyde to use.

For these three reasons, Hoof Zink use is rapidly growing. Farmers can rest assured they can get a handle on heel warts without risking health or your farm's soil.

Please take a few minutes to visit our webpage: HoofZink.com

Thanks,

Mike

I should mention that we have a special offer while supplies last. First-time order buyers receive a $40 value Hoof Zink framing hammer. It is a 18 oz DeWalt hammer with Hoof Zink engraved on the hickory wood handle.

Please get in touch soon if interested.

Thanks.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike McKenzie View Post
    I should mention that we have a special offer while supplies last. First-time order buyers receive a $40 value Hoof Zink framing hammer. It is a 18 oz DeWalt hammer with Hoof Zink engraved on the hickory wood handle.

Please get in touch soon if interested.

Thanks.

Mike
    Question. What color is hoof zink supposed to be?? My neighbors have a barrel they got before I did and it's clear. I have a barrel and it's a dark blue liquid. Was there a color change at some point? Thanks