Thread: Nice Dairy for Sale

Default Nice Dairy for Sale

Here is a recent listing of a couple of larger farms which have recently come up for sale http://adf.farmonline.com.au/news/ma...e/2756210.aspx

Just thought it might be interesting.
    "Those people who say they have no time for bodily exercise will soon have to find time for illness ". Joseph Pilates

Quote Originally Posted by Lead Cow View Post
    Here is a recent listing of a couple of larger farms which have recently come up for sale http://adf.farmonline.com.au/news/ma...e/2756210.aspx

Just thought it might be interesting.
    I had seen this in one of the magazine here in the states. When a farm this size comes up for sale it makes me wonder about internal issues of the operation. Is labor an issue or maybe profitably. Just the way my brain works.

The part I found more interesting was Saputo was offering to buy Murray. Saputo is on a growth rampage in recent years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wisjag View Post
    I had seen this in one of the magazine here in the states. When a farm this size comes up for sale it makes me wonder about internal issues of the operation. Is labor an issue or maybe profitably. Just the way my brain works.

The part I found more interesting was Saputo was offering to buy Murray. Saputo is on a growth rampage in recent years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes , Suputo will most likely Aquire Murray Goulburn although it's not quite a foregone conclusion as yet . This has brought with it a lot of upheaval in our industry . Fonterra also making great gains and a few other smaller players .

As far as the farms for sale goes I would say the vendor is most likely to be taking the large capital gain potential after buying cheap and ramping them up .
    "Those people who say they have no time for bodily exercise will soon have to find time for illness ". Joseph Pilates